Step 2 - Size of Labels? The Label size is often Governed by the amount of information you require printing and also the product it is being attached too. Smaller items will probably only require a small label.
Widths to choose from: 15mm / 25mm / 32mm / 38mm / 50mm, Custom widths can be accomodated on request.
Step 3 - What colour would you like your label material to be?
With the majority of care labels being White, you may want to match the colour of your label to the product you are selling.
• Standard Soft Satin – White / Black / Blue / Pink / Yellow / Orange / Red / Grey
• Fray Resistant – White & Black
• Woven Edge – White & Black
• Self-Adhesive – White
• Nylon – White
Step 4 - Now it's time to think about what you require printing? for instance : -
• The % of Fabric Content
• How you care for the Product?
• Machine Wash / Bleach / Tumble Dry / Drying Process / Ironing / Dry Clean
• Any other specialist care instructions?
• Care Symbols?
• Warning Information? Keep Away From Fire.
• Where was is made?
• Do you have various different label sizes?
• Do you want to personalise it with logo’s or Website?
Finalizing your label designs. Click to go to our design your own label tool