Please see below for the following Delivery options. We can Deliver to the UNITED KINGDOM and also Delivery Internationally. The Services we offer are with the Royal Mail and DPD.
Delivering to the United Kingdom
Royal Mail Services:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-3 working days) - £2.85 + VAT
- Royal Mail 48 (2-5 working days) - £3.60 + VAT
At the checkout these services are called FIRST CLASS POST & SECOND CLASS POST
Both Royal Mail 24 & 48 Hour Service run on the same services as 1st or 2nd Class post, with an added scan when the parcel has been delivered. A notification is then offered to us so we know its arrived.
- DPD Courier (Next Day Service) - £8.00 + VAT
You will receive the tracking information either by Text Message or Email (depending on the details you have supplied).
At the checkout this service is called FLAT RATE
Royal Mail services:
- Royal Mail International Standard (3-5 working days - no tracking)
- Royal Mail International Tracked (3-5 working days - with tracking)
Their are 3 Rates for International, Europe, Rest of the World Rate 1 and Rest of the World Rate 2. You can visit Royal Mails website for further details. https://www.royalmail.com/
- Royal Mail International Standard - £12.95 + VAT
- Royal Mail International Tracked - £19.95 + VAT
EUROPE (NON EU)
- Royal Mail International Tracked - £16.60
REST OF THE WORLD RATE 1
- Royal Mail International Standard - £20.00
- Royal Mail International Tracked - £25.00
REST OF THE WORLD RATE 2
- Royal Mail International Standard - £25.00
- Royal Mail International Tracked - £30.00
FREE DELIVERY & PICK UP FROM STORE
If you are Based in the UNITED KINGDOM, we offer Free Delivery for all orders of £100 (this is before VAT is added).
If you are Local to NEWBURY, BERKSHIRE, you can visit our Offices at Greenham Business Park to collect your order too. You can also arrange for your own Courier to collect from our Office too.
Here is our Collection Address:
Lancer Labels Ltd
Suite 11 Liberty House
The Enterprise Centre
Greenham Business Park
Phone: 01256 636 436
The Royal Mail 24 / 48 Hour Services run on the same delivery service as First and Second Class Post. When the parcel is delivered, this is scanned and we get a notification on our Royal Mail account. However sometimes the parcels may not fit through a standard sized letter box and if the customer is unavailable then a card is posted so you can either collect from your local depot or you can re-deliver. All of our parcels have a returns address on them, so if the parcel isn't collected, then it will be returned to our office. In the unfortunate circumstance that a parcel has gone missing, then we will ask the Royal Mail to request the local depot to check if the parcel is with them (or if its been lost). This can take up to 48 Hours to get their confirmation.